Bookkeeper (m/f) Michael Page International Austria GmbH
- Kaufmännische Berufe/ Büro-Tätigkeiten
- Global player in the field of technology solutions.
- Dynamic and internationally minded candidate.
About Our ClientOur client is a fast growing technology company who values innovation.
- Responsible for bookkeeping and maintaining full set of books
- Responsible for providing and generating reports and transactional details to stakeholders
- Responsible for preparing VAT reporting for submission to tax authorities for Austria
- Liaise with Tax Consultants in Munich and Switzerland and to provide necessary information for accurate VAT reporting
- Working with Finance Controllers and Head of Finance Controlling to achieve proper closing procedures for Month/ Quarter and Year Ends
- Some element but minimal ad hoc support to Finance team in aspects of documentation and driving of processes
The Successful Applicant
- Completed bookkeeping course equivalent to WIFI Bookkeeping Course Level 2. Certification examination is a plus but not a requirement
- Good command of business English (ability to read and understand invoices presented in English)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years practical bookkeeping experience, and of which at least 2 years having Complete Books exposure preferably in an International company
- Exhibits knowledge and experience in accrual based accounting, foreign currency transactions and simple leasing bookkeeping
- Experience in using sophisticated bookkeeping software, knowledge of using Oracle ERP or similar is an asset
- Competent in Excel- Pivot tables, formulae and V-Lookups
- Flexible and cooperative style of work, and understanding the need at times to work towards stringent reporting deadlines
- Demonstrable abilities to work both independently and as well as part of team
- Strong desire for "more" with focus towards self-development and proactive in learning and taking on new challenges
What's on OfferAn initial annual gross salary from EUR 31,000.--, which is negotiable depending on your professional qualification and experience
Quote job ref: 13060
Über Michael Page
Michael Page gehört zu den weltweit größten und renommiertesten Personalberatungsgruppen.