Business Analysts Risk and Finance DWH in the Banking Sector (m/f) Pavelka-Denk Personalberatung
- sonstige Branchen
Business Analysts Risk and Finance DWH in the Banking Sector (m/f)
Our client is one of the major international Austrian banking institutes leading the corporate and investment sector in Austria and CEE. In total there are around 50.000 employees who serve 16.5 million customers. Due to meet the market needs and the future developments in the banking sector the team of the enterprise data warehouse is going to be strengthened with new colleagues and leading functions. We are looking for an ambitious person that wants to be part of a high qualified team in the risk and finance area.
Your major tasks are
- The analysis of the IT business processes regarding the innovations and operations in the enterprise data warehouse
- This includes the support of the business lines in definition of new IT requirements and change requests
- The support of the product owners in structuring and breaking down backlogs and assist by solving software application issues and incidents
- The definition and support of system- and user acceptance tests (UAT)
What you would need to meet the expectations of our client
- A proven track record working as a business analyst, consultant of similar job in the banking industry, preferable in the data warehouse environment
- An educational background like e.g. a university degree focused on business and/or technical studies
- Very good knowledge analysis of business processes and the requirements engineering
- Experience working with agile methods, e.g. SCRUM
- Being familiar with data modelling and working with SQL-Querries
- Working in English - German skills are nice to have
- Regarding your personality you can imagine that a good self-confidence, the ability to work with people and to have a high analytical/logical way of thinking, is mandatory
You can expect an ambitious team within a very positive working climate. Due to the flexibility in the organisation and the international cultural mindset there is a personal development, education and trainings given on a high level. The package of fringe benefits lasts from discounts in restaurants and shops in the area to theatre subscriptions and family support.
Salary package The annual yearly gross income starts from EUR 65.000 and is for sure orientated on your professional qualification and experience.
This job is made for me.
If you do not have your resume right with you, you can also apply without it. Great, isn't it?
Apply today - easy. fast.