Business Development Manager Central Europe (f/m) Michael Page International Austria GmbH
- Kultur/ Theater/ Film/ Unterhaltung
Business Development Manager Central Europe (f/m)
- Hungarian and/or Czech language skills
- 3 years of professional experiences in a sales position
About Our Client
- Our client is a global leader in the hospitality industry and serves its customers around the world and throughout the year. The company achieved its worldwide outstanding thanks to its global network, its many travelers and its continuously proven innovation in the areas of: customer focus, flexibility and quality !
- This is the chance to work for a rapidly growing business.
- Currently the company created a new position in the office of Vienna:
- We are looking on behalf of our client a "Business Development Manager - Eastern Europe (m / w)".
- Responsible for service expansion for Central Europe (Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia) Travel Agencies
- Expand the network of business partners in Central Europe (Hungary, Czech Rep., Slovakia and Slovenia)
- Supporting and advising existing business partners and expanding business relations
- Monitor market and competitor activities
- Responsible for service expansion for Central Europe agencies
- Conception, coordination and execution of all sales activities (including some back-office activities)
- Managing trade marketing activities in coordination with Wien head quarter, identification of market potentials, participation in trade fairs, presentation to the business partners
- Regular reporting to management
- Based in Wien and travelling quarterly
The Successful Applicant
- Tourism education and / or completed business studies (university, FH) is a plus
- At least 3 years of professional experiences in a sales position, ideally in the tourism industry
- Persuasive sales person with a good understanding of the Central Europe (Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia) markets
- Knowledge of the Central European market
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English and at least in Hungarian and/or Czech, German good oral and written skills
- Excellent MS Office user experience
- Willingness to travel (30% of the time)
- Structured, process-oriented work with good time management & organization skills
- Accuracy, analytical, independent thinking and action
- Team spirit, commitment and flexibility
What's on OfferAn attractive remuneration package starting from 40.000 EUR is on offer for the successful applicant and this includes a bonus scheme to reward good results.
Quote job ref: 12785
Über Michael Page
Michael Page gehört zu den weltweit größten und renommiertesten Personalberatungsgruppen.