Controlling Assistant (m/f) Michael Page International Austria GmbH
Controlling Assistant (m/f)
Global Player is looking for a Controlling Analyst.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks. Consolidate and analyze.
- Assist the Finance Manager with follow-up and budgeting of the client's financials in Austria.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Assist in cash management procedures, in the development of financing strategies and maintaining relations with banks.
- Analyze customer financial statements. Assess credit risk and assist in establishing credit limits.
- Register payment for domestic spending in EURO (Freight and Services).
- Support of the Accounting as well as handling of letter of credits.
- Assist in informational issues with auditors for local accounting (General ledger).
The company offers a competitive compensation starting at EUR 44.000 annual gross salary.
- Bachelor or Master degree in economics, financial and/or management accounting or similar background.
- Experience of minimum 2-3 years in the financial area is required.
- GAAP/IFRS and accounting knowledge: Solid knowledge to apply independently in day to day job and actively strive to keep expertise up to date.
- Fluent in German and English, Spanish and/or Portuguese is considered as an advantage.
- MS Office and SAP experience.
- Pro-active and achievement-oriented team-player.
- Communicating with impact and influence.
Über Michael Page
Michael Page gehört zu den weltweit größten und renommiertesten Personalberatungsgruppen.