Corporate Marketing Automation Manager (m/w) Michael Page International Austria GmbH
- Medizin/ Gesundheitswesen/ Pharma
Corporate Marketing Automation Manager (m/w)
- world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies
- looking for an experienced and talented marketing automation manager
FirmenprofilOur client is the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies. The Company has a comprehensive end-toend solutions offering of dental and oral health products. This offering includes some of the best-known and established brands in the industry. The Company develops, manufactures and markets general dental
supplies, CAD/CAM restoration systems, a full suite of dental restorative products, imaging systems, instruments, treatment centers, hygiene systems, dental lasers and products supporting the dental specialty markets of orthodontics, endodontics and implants. In addition, the Company has a global consumable healthcare products
- Design and implement digital cross-channel campaigns over the customer lifecycle incl. Lead Management, newsletters and forms - in collaboration with the digital marketing team, business units and sales teams
- Define and steer the digital Sales funnel within Marketing & Sales to integrate the Marketing-, Sales- and business unit perspectives
- Implement strategic Content Marketing approach with buyer persona concept, content creation and nurturing
- Refine the data strategy and develops the addressable Marketing database further
- Manage the interface and lead handling between Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce.com
- Brief and steer external agencies and consultants
- Development and optimization of marketing automation processes in coordination within the group
- Consulting and support of our business units as well as sales companies worldwide in the further development of marketing automation processes and deployment scenarios.
- Professional qualifications: bachelor and/or master degree in communication, marketing , IT or Business Administration.
- 2-3 years working experience within a consultancy or large enterprise with focus on customer-centric Marketing
- Digital Marketing experience and solid understanding of all channels and media
- Knowledge of personas, customer decision journeys and how to translate these to lead nurture flows in marketing automation platform (preferred Eloqua)
- Knowledge related to nurturing campaign design, inboundmarketing, demand generation, customer behavior etc.
- Versed communicator, able to convey information clearly and provide feedback
- Good understanding of project and campaign management as well as analytical skills
- International engagement combined with cultural sensitivity & advanced language skills
- Strong partnering, team & service orientation as well as strong detail orientation
- Solid relationship skills (internal & external)
VergütungspaketFor this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 45.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Referenznummer angeben: 13427
Über Michael Page
Michael Page gehört zu den weltweit größten und renommiertesten Personalberatungsgruppen.