Electrical Engineer Power Plants (m/f) Trummer Montage & Personal GmbH
- sonstige Branchen
Electrical Engineer Power Plants (m/f)
Balance of Plant Engineering
- Dipl. Ing./Master (FH/TU) Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
- Min. 3 years of experiences in commissioning/testing of engines/plants similar jobs in plant operation & maintenance are advantageous as well
- Acquainted with the applicable methods
- Business fluent in English language (verbally and written)
- German advantageous
- Knowledge in LV & MV area are required
- Familiar with market known standards and respective measuring devices around electrical engineering
- Familiar with EPlan
- You like working as part of an international team working on high performance products and having a high customer focus.
- You have a high affinity in a structured and target oriented approach.
- Your ability of setting priorities while staying focused is critical to success.
- You are strong in cross functional communicating at different layers.
- You are Independent, Proactive and Flexible.
- Working together with different types of customer is what you like.
- Responsible for supporting our business partner during RFQ and order execution phase starting with scope assessment (division of work) up to detailed electrical engineering as part of order execution
- Supporting commercial teams during offer phase with ad hoc techn. requests
- Carry out Electrical assessments & deriving optimization potentials (CM&U potentials)
- Support technical clarification/explanations with customers
- Strong contribution on our cost out programs to support further development
- Closely working together with specialists across Engineering & Service
- Further develop existing documentation (procedures, processes, tools,…)
- Understand business implications in terms of growth and customer added value
- (Gas-) Engine development background
- Leading O&M Background with Gas-,Diesel-, HFO-Engines
- Experience in plant optimization