Key Account Manager (m/f) - Fashion
Our client is a major established shoe fashion brand with multiple showrooms and presence across the globe.
The role of the Key Account Manager (m/f)..…
1.…Establishes, develops and maintains strong working relationships with assigned key accounts and buying groups
2.…Develops, in coordination with the wholesale director, a sales plan (by account and product) for the main accounts, additionally for the assigned regional customers
3.…Coordinates with the director of wholesale the most efficient coverage pattern for the territory, as well as frequency of calls on major accounts; travels throughout assigned territory to solicit orders
4.…Consults with manager regarding development of business plans and is accountable for achieving sales quotas.
5.…Analyzes, evaluates and reports required sales information in a timely manner.
6.…Participates in sales conferences, internal meetings, including national and regional trade fairs
7.…Visits the key customers, as well as stores routinely, to evaluate assortments and make proper revisions to satisfy market needs.
8.…Displays or demonstrates products, using samples or catalogs and emphasizes salable features.
9.…Negotiates terms and conditions with key accounts in line and agreed with company expectations
Competitive basic salary Bonus + Good Benefits
* Bachelor's degree or similar in a related field or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in the footwear, casual or sports industry.
* Ability to assess customer needs and establish good relationships between the company and the customer.
* Excellent communication skills
* Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
* Balance of strategy and deal maker mentality
* Fluent German language skills and good Business English
Über Michael Page
Michael Page gehört zu den weltweit größten und renommiertesten Personalberatungsgruppen.