Sales Manager Agriculture Czech Republic & Slovakia (M/F) Michael Page International Austria GmbH
- Energiewirtschaft/ Mineralöl
Sales Manager Agriculture Czech Republic & Slovakia (M/F)
- Industrial minerals producer & worldwide distributor of specialty chemicals
- Responsibility for sales across Czech Republic and Slovakia
About Our ClientOur client, Omya, a leading global producer of industrial minerals and a worldwide distributor of specialty chemicals. The company provides a wealth of product solutions that contribute to their customers competitiveness and productivity in multiple industries such as Construction, Printing & Writing, Technical Polymers, Packaging, Food, Personal & Home Care, Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture and Forestry, Water and Energy.
Job DescriptionOn behalf of our client Omya, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager Agriculture & Forestry Czech Republic & Slovakia (M/F) to be based in Bratislava, Slovakia.
The main tasks of the Sales Manager Agriculture & Forestry Czech Republic & Slovakia (M/F) are as follows, but not limited to:
- Maintain and grow the business of existing accounts and develop new business opportunities throughout the Czech Republic & Slovakia;
- Interpret market needs and trends to drive product development/market solutions;
- Track drivers and trends to maximize business opportunities;
- Lead and support introduction of new products into the local market;
- Build strategic plans to grow into more profitable applications. Develop solid Market Understanding;
- Develop close customer relationship through visiting customers (know customer's business, match products with customer specialization, proactive approach, resolve technical issues, upcoming claims);
- Attend appropriate industry trade shows and participate in committees. Fully understand all competitive threats and opportunities;
- Establish pricing structures to maximize return on sales (volumes, turnover, terms and margin).
The Successful ApplicantThe successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- University or College degree, ideally in agricultural science or a relatable field;
- At least 5 years of experience in a progressively responsible commercial role;
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible approach to work and a hands-on, solution oriented mentality;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Fluent in Czech or Slovak and English.
What's on OfferAttractive salary package.
Quote job ref: 13305
Über Michael Page
Michael Page gehört zu den weltweit größten und renommiertesten Personalberatungsgruppen.