Account Manager Poland
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturer of measurement and control systems for fluids and gases. The high quality products as well as the international market presence build the foundation for the steady growth of the company.
To strengthen the team in Poland, we are looking for a committed and motivated personality.
- Implementing a specific sales strategy in the area of responsibility in the industry (OEM; End-users; Planning & Engineering)
- Proactive acquisition of new clients and identification of new business opportunities
- Negotiating commercial and project conditions and closing the contract
- Management of existing customers and developing solutions with engineering to meet the customer's needs
- Direct sales activities on frequent business trips
- Observation and assessment of the competition
- Reporting to the headquarters in Austria
- Completed technical or commercial education
- Profound experience in technical sales (automation, process instrumentation (MSR), control engineering etc.)
- Established network within the mentioned industry
- Excellent knowledge of Polish, fluency in English; German is an advantage
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing, dynamic, flexible and proactive personality
- Willingness to travel
Our client offers:
- Responsible tasks and the ability to work independently (home-office possible)
- Long-term career in a dynamic international company with an excellent team atmosphere
- Integrating high quality products & solutions made in Germany to Polish customers
- Pleasant corporate culture built on trust & respect
Our client offers a remuneration package with a minimum annual gross salary of PLN 200,000.
If this posting has attracted your interest, we are happy to receive your application documents with reference number 99 396 at our online job portal ISG-Karriereportal or alternatively via eMail.
Visit us at isg.com/jobs, where you can find new postings daily.