Backend Software Developer
Our client, as the digital subsidiary of a prominent European retail company, has established itself as a thriving player in the industry. Offering a diverse array of services, they specialize in revolutionizing the customer experience, leveraging their expertise to drive significant success for their clients. Their innovative approach and commitment to digital transformation have positioned them as a leader in the market.
Now it's your time to join their dynamic team in any of their locations in Austria in the role of a Backend Software Developer:
- Collaborate with a great, agile software development team to further develop the "data hub" of the Group
- Assist in cross-departmental technical concept work for our Product Owners and Requirement Engineers
- Apply optimization expertise to existing applications and new requirements
- Optimize existing processes and document them sustainably
- Support professional development by analyzing and contributing to new technologies, implementing them accordingly in daily business
- Be part of an Agile, cross-location development team
- Ideally experience working with with MSSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elastic Search, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Github, Atlassian, Scrum, Test-Driven Development
- Experience in object-oriented software development, comfortable in an agile team
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable tasks and demonstrate independent work
- Service-oriented architecture or Microservices is your preferred approach
- You are familiar with agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Fluency in English with some basic skills in German (or, at least interest in learning German)
- A diverse range of tasks with plenty of room for your own ideas
- A dynamic, international environment that values agility.
- Personal and professional development opportunities, including free English courses, access to an e-learning platform, workshops, events, free learning days, etc.
- Company-paid conferences within Europe (including transportation and accommodation).
- Numerous additional benefits such as flexible working hours, remote work options, a modern office, team events, and much more.
You can expect an annual salary starting from €55.000,- Gross with the possibility of overpayment depending on you experience and knowledge.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 100,037 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.