Clinical Project Manager (f/m) Randstad Austria GmbH
As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen
and extend the local team in Vienna.
Therefore we are looking for a
Clinical Project Manager (f/m)
- Leads and/or assists the study team to design, develop and deliver the study in accordance with the strategy, budget and timeline.
- Manage all operational aspects of studies from start-up to close-out activities to assure adherence to timelines and achievement of goals while ensuring compliance with FDA, EMA, ICH/GCP, GPP and other applicable guidelines/regulations.
- Coordinate and manage global and local activities, such as:
- Point of contact for sites when needed
- Reviewing monitoring reports
- Preparation and conduct of local investigators meetings
- Production of study materials/documents
- Production of training materials
- Providing oversight of tracking of study activities (e.g. contracts, ICF, EC/IRB submissions, decision logs)
- Contribute with the selection of vendors.
- Ensure successful conduct of studies by coordinating vendors' daily activities including timelines to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Scientific/health care field preferred
- Knowledge of clinical research discipline and GCP
- Experience with observational/non-interventional studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Flexible, highly motivated to manage projects independently
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. The contract will be limited until September 2020, an extension of the contract is possible.
We are looking forward to your application!
Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen vollinhaltlich samt aller enthaltenen personenbezogenen Daten an die Fa. Takeda zum Zwecke der Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens und der Auswahl und Selektion weitergeleitet werden.
Randstad Austria GmbH