Cloud Platform Engineer (m/f/d)
vor 3 Wochen
IT / Telekommunikation
Our client is one of the leading retail companies with presence in many European cities. With more than 25,000 talented employees, they are driven to embrace the challenge of reinventing the online sales business and providing unique shopping experiences to their customers. As they continue to grow and online shopping methods are increasingly becoming the preferred choice of consumers, they are currently looking forward to expand their digital division.
- Set up the backbone of the cloud infrastructure
- Set up and maintain the development platform, having developer experience in mind
- Secure the cloud environment
- Enable communication between services in the cloud and on-premise systems
- Enable monitoring capabilities for the development teams
- Onboard and mentor junior cloud engineers
- Collaborate with other teams on the technical development of application and service environment
- Several years of experience in Cloud/ DevOps
- Good knowledge in Kubernetes and Docker
- Hands-on Cloud experience with either GCP, Azure or AWS
- Familiar working with CI tools like CircleCI, Argo Workflows, GitLab or similar
- Proficient level of English
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours, remote work possibility, team events and friendly enviroment
- Internal free trainings and up to 2 conferences across Europe covered by the company (including transportation and accommodation)
- Free English courses and access to an e-learning platform
- Very international team with diverse backgrounds, where respect, support and openness are key
- The salary range starts at 60.000 € gross per year fixed, and it can be increased depending on qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 100.028 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.