Compliance Officer (m/f/d)
Compliance Officer (m/f/d)
At the core of Societe Generale’s universal banking business model, the Corporate & Investment Bank is a well-diversified and leading player with nearly 10 500 professionals present in more than 31 countries across Europe, the Americas and AsiaPacific.Standing by its clients across sectors, the Corporate & Investment Bank tailors solutions for them by capitalising on ist worldwide expertise in investment banking, global finance, and global markets.
- For Corporates, Financial Institutions and Public Sector: providing a global advisory approach (M&A, debt, equity transaction, capital structure, and asset & liability management), as well as quality capital raising solutions across the debt and equity spectrum, optimised financing and expert risk management responses notably in the realm of foreign exchange and rates derivatives.
- For Investors: offering reliable and sound investment opportunities and risk management solutions through its integrated global markets platform delivering seamless access to markets (equity, rates, credit, currencies, commodities and derivatives), as well as advice and solid financial engineering, quality of execution – both Agency and principal-, forwardlooking research across asset classes, an industry-leading clearing proposition and prime brokerage services.
Société Générale ist looking for an ambitious Compliance Officer for a period of 18 months for the Compliance Team in Vienna (AUSTRIA) to support the local Head of Compliance and other stakeholders with regulatory excellence in the area of financial crime and non-financial crime.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage AML/TF alerts generated by automated tools as well as reports received by all-staff (human detection alerts)
- Provide opinion on transactions and clients by considering internal & external rules
- Pro-active engagement with local Head of Compliance on policy & procedure development
- Active contribution to projects related to compliance (such as annual compliance risk assessment)
- Preparation, analysis, and submission of regulatory and non-regulatory (internal) reporting
- Contribute to all financial crime (AML/TF, KYC and S&E) and non-financial crime (especially ABC) matters
Profile RequiredStudies & experience:
- Graduate level with finance / legal or other professional qualification is preferred
- Experience in the area of compliance risk management is preferred (preferably in a corporate banking environment)
- German C1
- English C1
- Other language skills would be considered a plus (especially French)
- Knowledge of the law and regulation (especially AML law)
- Work ethic and integrity
- Well organized with strong project management skills
- Analytical and deductive skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collectively as well as independently
Why Join Société Générale
Société Générale Zweigniederlassung Wien (SG Vienna) is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous, and evolving context.
- Competitive salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications starting from EUR 45.000 gross per year
- A flexible work environment (home office up to 10 days per month)
- Corporate benefits and an attractive compensation package (bonus system, meal vouchers, reimbursement of public transport costs or commuter allowance, etc.)
- Opportunities for personal growth and professional development supported by a community of talented professionals
- An open, collaborative environment where your background and contributions are valued
At Société Générale, they are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining Société Générale for a period of months, years or your entire career, together you can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of its DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with Société Générale!
Please send your application with reference number 98.677 preferred via ISG-Karriereportal or per eMail. Your applicaton will be forwarded to our client. ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1010 Wien, Universitätsring 14
Petra Vsetecka, T: +43 1 512 35 05-84
- 41.000€ bis 50.000€ pro Jahr