Computer System Validation Specialist - Corporate Drug Safety (m/f/d)
A family-owned pharmaceutical enterprise with offices worldwide offering quality medicine to those in need. If you're ready to make a meaningful impact and support our growth, we invite you to apply through our online career portal. Join us in our mission to enable patients to live better lives - because it's in our blood! Do you have what it takes? We look forward to hearing from you.
Your Role: Embrace the Challenge
- You'll become a vital part of our thriving international pharmaceutical company.
- Dive into exciting Computer Systems Validation Projects.
- Collaborate with experts in the field of pharmacovigilance and work closely with our dedicated drug safety specialists.
- Contribute your expertise by creating, executing, and reviewing IT system qualification and validation-related documentation.
- Tackle change control, incidents, deviations, and investigations linked to computer systems.
- Contribute to the development of computer validation-related SOPs.
- Engage in software life cycle management.
- Offer support as a system administrator for drug safety IT applications.
- Be the bridge between our team and software suppliers and IT help desk.
- Participate in authority inspections and audits.
Your Qualifications That Will Win Us Over:
- A degree in bioinformatics, computer science, or a degree with a robust IT background is perfect. Alternatively, several years of professional experience in a comparable position in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A deep understanding of relational database management systems, with the ability to understand and create SQL queries.
- A bonus if you have knowledge of MS Access and Visual Basic for Application (VBA).
- Experience in data reporting, report creation, risk assessment, and software testing is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You exhibit strong organizational skills and are highly attentive to detail. Your analytical skills shine through.
- A proactive personality, coupled with a strong sense of accountability, makes you an ideal team player.
What We Offer:
- A wide range of exciting tasks within an international setting, with flexibility and personal responsibility.
- You'll work for a reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a competitive salary estimated to be between €67k and €71k gross p.a..
- Experience the supportive atmosphere of a family-owned enterprise. Enjoy perks like the Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events, and many more.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 99,694 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.