Country Finance Manager
Our client, a very successful and reputable international company in the construction and production industry, with a high focus and quality and customers, is seeking to strengthen the team in Serbia by hiring a new member for a full-time position
Job Objective and Responsibilities
- Set up and management of an effective and efficient Finance & Administration Organization bundling and delivering the following common support services to all legal entities located in the respective country: Controlling, Accounting, Reporting & Compliance, Procurement and other admin, like Legal, Insurance, Real Estate, Facility Management, Payroll
- Partner with General management and pro-actively advise local management on strategic and operational business matters based on finance data
- Implementation and enhancement of usage of common financial and non-financial KPIs and management reporting as well as common business support processes and tools on local level
- Install a performance management culture that fosters service excellence, customer focus and business process excellence as well as continuous improvement of overhead costs
- Lead, motivate, direct and develop all employees in the country.
- Responsible for quality leadership of all activities, tools and elements related to his/her departments, i.e., reporting, facilitating processes, regulatory compliance, planning etc.
- Continuous improvement and Service Levels: ensure efficient execution of rules-driven processes.
- University degree in Business Administration (with specialization in Finance / Accounting / Controlling)
- Strong Business Administration background, 5+ years experience in a senior management function in manufacturing industry
- Track record in leadership positions in successful companies with an emphasis on Business Administration
- Deep knowledge about standard Controlling and Accounting processes
- Good knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP, tax laws and local regulations
- Solid and practical knowledge about Procurement and IT processes and best practices
- Strong experience in process management and continuous improvement
- Excellent command of the respective local language and English
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- Adept at crisis management and high-pressure situations
- Analytical-structured personality experienced in strategy development
- Strong, practical understanding of financial processes
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
It is an advantage if you have: Experience with multifunctional Shared Service Centers Experience with the application of lean management methodologies in administrative processes Any additional language is a plus.
The Benefits: The client offers attractive incentive packages, work with dedicated, expert and motivated teams which provides areas for personal and professional development in a multicultural environment.
Are you looking for such an opportunity? We look forward to meeting you!
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 99,543 through our ISG career portal or via email :firstname.lastname@example.org>
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.