Development Manager - Industrial Bakery Michael Page International Austria GmbH
- Medizin/ Gesundheitswesen/ Pharma
Development Manager - Industrial Bakery
- AB Mauri, worldwide known partner for bakery solutions
- Development Manager with industrial bakery experience
About Our ClientAB Mauri is the worldwide known partner for customized bakery solutions. AB Mauri helps customers with the development of new skills and techniques in bakery processes and is consistently looking for new and better ingredients. With global knowledge and local expertise, this company responds quickly to market trends such as the development of a LowCarb bread for people with the desire to eat less carbs. For the (production) location in Made (Noord-Brabant, the Netherlands), they are currently looking for a Development Manager.
Job DescriptionIn the position of Development Manager you will work closely with the development team, the scientist team and the sales team to improve bakery solutions. You will provide technical assistance to local markets regarding recipes and ingredients knowledge and ensure the translation of customer needs into the NPD process. In this role you will report directly to the Development Director. Furthermore, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing of relationships (e.g., troubleshoot quality issues and deliver least cost solutions to customers, complete and submit customer pre-visit plans and week ending reports in timely manner);
- Training & support (e.g., train and support the local R&D teams in new techniques and skills, implementation of strategic innovations in the regions);
- Project Management (both regional and global);
- Reformulating existing formulations;
- Supporting sales team by collaborating with different stakeholders such as the development team and the scientist team.
The Successful ApplicantFor the position of Development Manager we are exclusively looking for an experienced professional with strong organizational and development skills.
- Minimum of 5 years industrial baking experience;
- Deep understanding of bakery industry and formulas, baking ingredients, bakery manufacturing and related equipment, enzymes and the interactions that occur in baking science;
- Applications: mastery of artisan bread, industrial tin breads, sweet dough and laminated products. Cake and other sweet good experience is a plus;
- Ability to analyze processes and to implement into the maintenance of Optimizing Quality and Bakery performance;
- Technologies: mastering the different technologies of both no-time dough and long fermentation, frozen technology, live active ferments and sours -all in terms of improver system design, recipe understanding and process adjustment;
- Excellent project management skills.
- Flexible approach to work, ability to travel internationally (30% of role);
- Dynamic person with analytical and hands-on skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Some secondary language skills is preferred (Dutch as preference);
What's on Offer
- One year contract with the intention for extension to an indefinite contract;
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits;
- Great international place to work with a local focus;
- Internal growth- and personal development opportunities.
Quote job ref: 180065
Über Michael Page
Michael Page gehört zu den weltweit größten und renommiertesten Personalberatungsgruppen.