ERP Software Developer (m/w/d)
vor 2 Wochen
IT / Telekommunikation
Our client is one of the leading European retail companies for household furnishings with presence in 12 different countries. Counting on more than 30,000 talented employees, they are driven to embrace the challenge of providing unique shopping experiences to their customers. For their International Digital Division, they are looking for a talented and dedicated ERP Software Developer:
- You will be introduced to the programming languages Caché Objectscript and Intersystems IRIS, which form the foundation of the company´s ERP system. Training and resources provided to learn and use the languages efficiently.
- You will actively work on the further development and optimization of the ERP system.
- You will work closely with experienced Caché developers and regularly coordinate with internal specialist departments to ensure that the solutions developed meet the requirements and can be seamlessly integrated into the existing systems.
- You will take on the independent management and implementation of development projects, from planning to implementation.
- Studies in software engineering, information technology, or a similar technical field.
- Experience in software development and programming, ideally with Caché Objectscript or Intersystems IRIS.
- Experience in developing ERP systems.
- Knowledge of using tools such as Jira, Confluence, VS Code, GIT.
- Experience with Agile development methods.
- Fluency in both English and German.
- A diverse range of tasks with plenty of room for your own ideas
- A dynamic, international environment that values agility.
- Personal and professional development opportunities, including free English courses, access to an e-learning platform, workshops, events, free learning days, etc.
- Company-paid conferences within Europe (including transportation and accommodation).
- Numerous additional benefits such as flexible working hours, remote work options, a modern office, team events, and much more.
- You can expect an annual salary starting from €55.000,- Gross with the real possibility of overpayment depending on you experience and skills.
Your profile :
Sounds like you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 100.011 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.