General Manager Hungary (m/f) Michael Page International Austria GmbH
- Immobilien/ Real-Estate/ Wohnungswirtschaft
General Manager Hungary (m/f)
- International company in the construction industry
- Full PnL responsibility for the activities of the company in Hungary
About Our ClientOur client is an international company in the construction industry.
Job DescriptionOn behalf of our Client, an international company in the construction industry we are currently looking for a General Manager Hungary (m/f) to be based in Budapest, Hungary.
The goal of the role is to be responsible for delivering services to the contract partners of the Company in full compliance with contractual requirements and in a profitable manner. The role holder is responsible for managing the relationship with the contract partner and ensure the perspective of a long-term partnership. The role holder is responsible for managing the teams in charge of delivering the services through robust organisational and people management processes.
The main tasks of the General Manager Hungary (m/f) are as follows, but not limited to:
- ensuring the effective management of the company's activities in Hungary;
- liaising with and reporting to the shareholders of the company(including the preparation of the shareholders meetings);
- ensuring the proper implementation of corporate policies applicable to the company;
- preparing budgets, business strategy proposals, plans and forecasts;
- reviewing overall project performance and driving continuous improvement of operational effectiveness;
- monitoring the efficiency and effectiveness of all commercial and contractual procedures including levels of delegation and management responsibility, and drive improvements as required;
- ensuring that appropriate human resources management policies and procedures are implemented;
- ensuring that appropriate risk management strategies are in place, including sound Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) practices and disaster recovery plans.
The Successful ApplicantThe successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- University or College degree in Engineering/Business/Marketing/Finance;
- Relevant operational management experience within the construction or a relateable service industry;
- Successful proven experience in bottom line achievement;
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills;
- Willingness to travel extensively within Hungary;
- Excellent interpersonal skills in customer relationship management with the capacity to bring further added value to the contract partner;
- Strong management skills across all levels of staff;
- Strong business acumen and bottom line focus, with the capacity to negotiate and handle commercial issues;
- Ability to recommend, implement and maintain best practice operational, information technology, and administrative management in all relevant areas in an advanced technological environment;
- Demonstrable high level of autonomy, and ability to work under pressure;
- High level, professional oral & written presentation skills;
- Intercultural management capabilities.
What's on OfferAttractive salary package.
Quote job ref: 13526
Über Michael Page
Michael Page gehört zu den weltweit größten und renommiertesten Personalberatungsgruppen.