Group Controller (m/f/d)
Founded in 1853, our client, the Prinzhorn Group, is still a family owned and managed group with 10,000 employees in 15 countries, and an European market leader in the corrugated packaging, paper and recycling industries.
With an annual turnover of 2,9 billion Euro, the Prinzhorn Group ranks among the top 5 in Europe in its segment. The family owned Prinzhorn Group has its headquarters in Vienna / Austria and is structured in three divisions: Dunapack Packaging (corrugated packaging solutions), Hamburger Containerboard (production of high-quality corrugated case material products) and Hamburger Recycling (collection and trading of secondary raw material).
With a modern approach, a long tradition and a clear goal for the future, Prinzhorn Group stands for sustainability, reliability and passion as main core values.
In order to strengthen the Controlling team in the Group organization at the location in Vienna 23, we are, effective immediately, looking for a Group Controller (m/f/d)
- Responsible for Controlling of the Holding entity:
- Steer monthly reporting process including IC-invoicing, SAP-workflows, cost centers, accruals etc. in coordination with accounting
- Actual Reporting, Project-Controlling, Investments
- Monthly Forecasting and yearly Budget-Process
- Ad-hoc Reporting and contact person for Management concerning details of Holding Result
- Steer continuous improvement of processes: develop, implement, test and train new solutions (with internal & external IT) and support/guide colleagues
- Responsible for consolidation of Non-operative/Holding-Division for Actual, Forecast and Budget
- Support responsible colleague for Investment-System for the Prinzhorn Group: take over parts of monthly closing process and support in (after a training period also lead) developing and implementing solutions for Investment-Topics for the Prinzhorn Group
- Support in cross-functional, international financial projects
- Higher degree of education (Bachelor/Master) in Controlling, Finance or Economics
- Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience (Group or divisional Controlling preferred)
- Experience with BI-tools, especially in SAP S4 and Qlikview or PowerBI, would be an advantage
- IT affinity and process-oriented thinking, strong analytical skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Pro-active, communicative, hands-on and team-oriented way of working
- MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
We offer you
- Work as a valuable part of a dynamically, internationally growing corporation with a focus on sustainability and social commitment
- Your new job in a healthy and future-orientated Austrian family-business is varied and exciting
- We live circularity: people, performance and responsibility are our core values
- As a family-friendly company we ensure a smooth balance between private and professional spheres
- Enjoy a collegial working atmosphere within a motivated team
- We offer 38 hours per week, flexitime and two days homeoffice per week as a part of our regular contracts
- Take advantage of our benefits such as staff canteen, parking, discounts, fruits and good coffee for in-between etc.
- Our modern, bright and well-equipped headquarters in Vienna is easily accessible by public transport (U6 “Siebenhirten”)
- Salary: Depending on your specific qualification and professional experience, we offer you an annual gross salary starting at € 55.000
If you are interested in bringing your expertise to an attractive international organization, we look forward to your application. Please submit your application by use of Kennnummer 99.564 prefered via ISG-Karriereportal or per eMail.
If you want to make a difference, be different. We will.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.