Head of Administration and Finance Romania Michael Page International Austria GmbH
- Finanzwirtschaft/ Banken/ Versicherungen
Head of Administration and Finance Romania
- Leading company with a global presence in the agri-food sector
- International company -fluent English and Romanian is a must!
About Our ClientOur client - Planasa - is a leading company with a global presence in the agri-food sector specializing in plant research, nursery and fresh produce.
Planasa has an international presence thanks to a sales network covering 5 continents and an extensive network of partners in many different countries and climactic regions. Planasa's target is to breed new vegetable varieties to achieve a balance that satisfies the future needs of agricultural farmers with the tastes of consumers in the different markets.
- The role should not propose only a vision of accounting. It should propose an operational vision of the financial and budgetary dimensions, at the service of information and decision-making on the group level.
- The suitable candidate will be in charge of organizing and controlling the economic management (definition of objectives, activity indicators, etc.) of the company, optimizing financial profitability and helping the governing bodies in the monitoring of the strategy and in its operational implementation.
- Will be responsible for the reliability of financial data.
- Will be in charge of establish the budget master plan: definition of budget procedures, analysis and synthesis of budget data. - Must propose a dynamic economic vision that allows decision making with the correct information.
- Will be in charge of controls of the obtained results.
- Develops and reports the data that reveal the results of the company (production, commercial activity, inventory, profitability of investments)
- Develops management procedures and tools (reporting tools, dashboards, controls, indicators) and reporting to analyze performance of the company, anticipate deviations with respect to the objects and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Management of the subsidiary in IT aspect following instructions from the Group's IT manager.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Finance
- An integral experience is required in the Administrative Financial Department having worked in at least two of the main areas (administration and accounting, management control, internal control) as Financial Manager / Management Control / Financial Controller in the agricultural sector.
- This experience must come from multinational companies, with an international report, with defined policies and methodologies and information systems for the central services.
- The minimum experience required in a similar position will be at least 5 years.
- Must be a professional with strong methodological component but at the same time, very close to the business with focus on the indicators of it.
- Valuable 2 or 3 years in an international audit firm, having been a user of international ERP or having participated in its implementation
- Fluent in English and Romanian, Spanish would be a plus
- Proven honesty during your professional career.
- Accustomed to working in demanding environments oriented to results.
- Commitment and identification with the Organization.
- Ability to obtain and analyze information.
- Highly motivated by the project that implies a strong identification and mobilization on their part.
What's on OfferInteresting career opportunity.
Compensation includes a market competitive base salary, annual incentive bonus program
Quote job ref: 13704
Über Michael Page
Michael Page gehört zu den weltweit größten und renommiertesten Personalberatungsgruppen.