Junior DevOps Engineer
vor 1 Monat
IT / Telekommunikation
Junior DevOps Engineer
Eisenstadt or LinzWe are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer who is as passionate about technology as we are. You don't have to know everything, but a willingness to learn and try new things is what counts!
You will be responsible for:
- You will experiment with new technologies and help create cool prototypes.
- You will work in a team that is constantly looking for ways to improve our systems.
- You will help us make our software faster and better by optimising our build and deployment processes.
- You will maintain and improve our build infrastructure using tools such as Azure DevOps Server and GitHub Enterprise.
- You will develop and optimise our CI/CD pipelines.
- You ensure that our software is always available, both for internal teams and for our customers.
- Good knowledge of English
- A desire to constantly learn and develop.
- yml pipelines (e.g. GitHub actions)
- Programming languages such as C#, Python, Perl, Groovy
- Scripting languages and tools such as Bash, Powershell, Make, CMake
- Web technologies (e.g. AngularJS, Node.js)
- Web APIs and Formats (e.g. REST, JSON, YAML, XML)
- Cloud technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Installation tools (e.g. CPack, Flatpak)
- Basic knowledge of Linux and C++
- A technical background, perhaps in computer science or a related field.
Place of employment: Austria: Eisenstadt or Linz, Partial possibility for home office (after successful break-in)
Entry: immediately available
The monthly salary for this position is € 3,150. Overpayment depending on qualifications and experience possible.
What we offer:
- Be part of a company repeatedly awarded as on of Austria's Leading Companies
- Flexible working hours, homeoffice, mobile working and trainings
- Your health is important to us – take part in our free fitness program, 50% on working time
- Ergonomically designed workplaces with height-adjustable desks
- Think of your future today, with our company pension plan (in addition to the agreed salary)
- Recharge your E-car free of charge at our E-Infrastructure
- Company (E)Bike model
- Get the latest smartphone for personal and business use. Choose from the newest iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S models.
- Various Siemens employee benefits
- Food allowance
- free cold and hot beverages
A-1010 Wien, Universitätsring 14
DI Klaus Gieber, M: +43.664.236 28 01