Junior Support Engineer (m/f/d) - Cyber security, Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure
Are you interested in working with cutting-edge technologies in the field of mobile communications for mission-critical networks? Join the team as a Junior Support Specialist in Research and Development (R&D)! The company is a leading international provider of communication solutions, and is looking for talented individuals to support the products and solutions.Job Description
Focus on reliable, efficient, and sustainable production, communication, and processing of voice, data, and video information. With over 500 employees across Europe, the headquarters is in Vienna. They prioritize employee satisfaction, promote teamwork, and are committed to creating a more sustainable society.
As a Junior Support Specialist, you will undergo comprehensive training to familiarize yourself with the products, including new technologies like cyber security, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, and Linux. Your tasks will include:
- Providing support to our customers (technical profiles)
- Error analysis and troubleshooting in products and solutions
- Assisting in the implementation and maintenance of new technologies
- Collaborating closely with development team
- Documenting support tickets and proposing solutions
- Deploying and supporting applications in Kubernetes clusters (Openshift)
- Participate in on-call rotation. Includes additional compensation.
- Completed technical training in IT, electrical engineering, or a related field
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of virtualization and cloud infrastructure is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, and a structured approach
- Willingness to be on call
- Exciting and varied tasks in the Mission Critical Networks industry
- Exposure to the latest technologies and innovative projects
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Open communication with a flat hierarchy across international locations
- Flexible working hours and the option for remote work
- Contribution of your suggestions and ideas
- Individual training and further education opportunities
- Modern office in the technology hub of Vienna
- Corporate events and community activities
- Attractive social benefits, including meal vouchers, company health promotion, company bike, additional free vacation days, and travel allowance
We offer a competitive gross annual salary starting from EUR 49,850 per year, with overpayment based on actual qualifications and experience.
If you are ready to embark on a rewarding career in a multinational environment, we look forward to receiving your application!
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 100,152 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.