M&A Accociate Renewables
Our client is a highly successful company in photovoltaic (headquarter in Austria) and develops, realises, finances and manages globally alternative investments in the strong photovoltaic growth sector, creating a sustainable value creation. In one of the divers international locations - in this case in Vienna (optionally in Steyr - Upper Austria) the following high-potential career option is available:
- Supporting the team’s efforts preparing acquisition and exit proposals and business models for the Investment Committee.
- Managing due diligence processes with legal, technical, tax and financial advisors both on buy & sale side.
- Reviewing and preparing transaction documentation such as process letters, (non)binding offers or SPAs (share purchase agreements).
- Assisting in the negotiation of deal terms, including valuations and structuring.
- Having frequent contact with external advisors (e.g. law firms, technical consultants) for the origination and execution of transactions.
- Actively collaborating with C-level executives in order to support the implementation of the corporate strategy.
- Postgraduate degree from a top-tier university; especially a Master in Law, Business Administration, Finance or Engineering.
- Relevant work experience in M&A; preferably related to infrastructure or renewable energy transactions.
- A profound understanding of M&A transactions, its processes and in-depth knowledge of renewable energy business models.
- A proven track record of delivering high quality output (investment proposal, financial models, client presentations).
- Excellent project management & organizational skills, combined with strong analytical and communication skills
- Team player spirit to cooperate with our team and across departments, as well as with external advisors and investors.
- An excellent command of English & German, Italian very favorable.
- You can expect: Very attractive conditions & benefits, as well as an uncomplicated, appreciative and collegial team in an innovative and rapidly growing company in the crisis-proof PV industry. Under the motto "Realising the Future", more than 150 employees from 25 nations are working on our vision of a future with 100% renewable energy for a planet worth living on. Excellent working atmosphere is characterized by our family corporate culture, a flat hierarchy and numerous employee events. Offices are bright and modern and easily accessible by public transport. We offer flexible working hours and and a lot more things that cou can feel well.
If you are interested in this high potential career chance please apply as follows Kennnummer 101 185 ISG-Karriereportal or by eMail.
Besuchen Sie uns auf isg.com/jobs - hier finden Sie täglich neue Jobangebote.