Mechanical Design Engineer
Our client is a pioneer in the aerospace industry, known for innovation and excellence in the development of antennas and structures for space applications. This owner-managed company provides a platform for professionals who are passionate and committed to working in a highly dynamic environment.
Join this Munich-based company on a journey into a future where you can not only achieve your professional goals but also make a valuable contribution to our planet and beyond. Become an integral part of the company and shape the future of space exploration together with us!
Join Our Team:
Become a part of a small yet dynamic company atmosphere working on the highly visible Copernicus Expansion mission (CIMR). You will be instrumental in developing large deployable reflector subsystems (LDRS) and collaborating closely with our dedicated internal program team..
- Designing large deployable reflector subsystems
- Developing design architecture, interfaces, and mechanisms
- Facilitating technical exchanges between design and analysis teams
- Contributing to program review documentation and presentations
- Minimum 5 years of design experience in space programs
- Background in mechanism/electro-mechanical engineering
- Familiarity with ECSS standards
- Inventor CAD experience is desirable
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong English and German language skills
- Team player with a passion for challenges in space
- Career Development Opportunities: We provide exciting career development opportunities and support you with ongoing education and training to advance your career
- Long-Term Prospects: Our employees benefit from the security and development possibilities of a long-term oriented, socially responsible employer
- Participation and Co-Creation: Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes enable you to actively participate in shaping and advancing our company
- Global Impact: As part of our team, you contribute to global communications, actively combat climate change, and assist in reducing space debris
- Innovative Corporate Culture: We seek individuals who share a passion for space exploration and the determination to develop highly specialized and advanced spaceflight systems
- Values and Cohesion: Technical skills are important to us, but even more essential are an innovative mindset, a deep understanding of teamwork, reliability, and a sense of responsibility. We live these values every day, in every department, and in every team
- Join a Corporate Family: Become part of a corporate family that stands united and works together on exciting projects in an industry that knows no bounds
If you are interested in this exceptional career opportunity, we look forward to receiving your detailed application under the reference number 100.099, preferably via our ISG-Career portal or by e-mail.