Mission Critial Network Engineer
We are a leading international provider of end-to-end communications solutions for mission-critical networks. Our company focus is on the reliable, efficient and sustainable production, communication and processing of voice, data, and video information. We employ over 550 people at 11 locations in Europe. Our headquarters is in Vienna.
- Planning, design, and implementation of MCX and Next Gen Dispatcher solutions for mission-critical communication networks in the railway environment
- Creation of accompanying documentation such as design documents and test plans
- Configuration and testing of the systems
- Error analysis and troubleshooting as well as advice
As part of your tasks, you will work closely with other international teams.
- Training in telecommunications / IT / network technology (HTL, FH) or corresponding professional experience
- In-depth knowledge of IMS, SIP, MCX as well as IP and virtualization
- Team spirit and communication skills
- Very good English
- Occasional Traveling
As an international leading company in the Mission Critical Networks industry, we offer exciting and varied tasks in various specialist areas. Dealing with the latest technologies, implementing innovative projects, and working with a wide range of customers are just some of the factors that drive the team.
Community and success – these are the values for our collaboration. Become part of our motivated, international team:
- Open communication with a first-name culture with all international locations
- Flexible working hours and home office
- You can contribute your own suggestions and ideas
- Individual training and further education offers based on employee discussions
- Modern office in the technology hub of Vienna
- Corporate events and community activities
- Starting salary of €70.000 gross p.a. and attractive social benefits (e.g. meal vouchers, company health promotion, company bike, additional free vacation days for voluntary work and birthdays, travel allowance)
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 99,597 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.