Project Manager (m/f) Inhouse Consulting - BERLIN Michael Page International Austria GmbH
- Immobilien/ Real-Estate/ Wohnungswirtschaft
Project Manager (m/f) Inhouse Consulting - BERLIN
- Real Estate Company
- Inhouse Consulting
About Our ClientOn behalf of our client, one of the leaders of the market, we are looking for successful candidates for the inhouse consulting department.
Our client is one of the important real estate companies in Europe that focusses on residential properties. The company buys, upgrades and manages properties in various countries around the world and is growing internationally.
The inhouse consulting department is responsible for improving processes,
transferring knowledge among the group, and developing
applications that lead to increased efficiency, lower costs, or
We are looking for candidates that have several years of working experience in consulting. Experience within or knowledge of the real estate sector is not mandatory.
- implementation of projects resulting in increased process efficiency, lower costs or higher revenue
- support of strategic decision making and business transformation
- managing the evaluation and execution of new business model
- support of operations with development of new technology applications
- study of relevant trends, markets, and emerging best practices
The Successful Applicant
- professional experience and excellent skills in consulting or project management
- experience in one of the large strategy consulting firms is a plus
- excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- proficiency in English is mandatory
What's on Offer
- competitive salary package
- 30 days of vacation
- Only occasional traveling
Quote job ref: 289174
Über Michael Page
Michael Page gehört zu den weltweit größten und renommiertesten Personalberatungsgruppen.