Sales Manager Romania (m/f) Michael Page International Austria GmbH
- Industrie/ Produktion/ Fertigung
Sales Manager Romania (m/f)
- Responsible for developing profitable business within Romania
- Maintain and expand business relationships with existing customers
About Our ClientOur client an international company specialized in the field of heat treatment of steel. On their behalf, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager Romania (m/f) to be located in Romania.
Job DescriptionThe tasks of the Sales Manager Romania (m/f) are as follows, but not limited to:
- Using their already existing network of contacts and local market knowledge, conceptualizing and implementing the company's sales strategy in Romania;
- Developing the already existing customer base to widen the scope of cooperation and actively taking a role in developing new customers and accounts for the company;
- Conducting continuous market review in Romania in order to analyze local potential and seize the opportunity of current market gaps;
- Seeking new opportunities for business including new channels and new accounts;
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales;
- Providing market feedback to the corporate headquarter on competitive environment, customer trends and prospect needs in order to meet market demands and achieve sustainable business growth;
- Monitoring the sales activities of competitors and utilizing own ideas for promotions and marketing tools;
- Leading growth plans in the region and strengthening of current market share of the business;
- Responsibility for accurate and timely forecasting, planning and budgeting for the local Romanian sales entity.
The Successful ApplicantThe successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Degree Educated or equivalent experience;
- At least 5 -10 years of professional experience in a commercially driven role within the metal processing industry is required;
- Experience in a commercial role within the specialized industry the heat treatment of steel will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to work;
- Proven track record in achieving sales growth and delivering results to business plans;
- Already existing network and experience on the Romanian market in the metal processing industry;
- Extensive travel across Romania extending to over 50% of working time;
- Fluent in Romanian and English.
What's on OfferAttractive salary package.
Quote job ref: 13571
Über Michael Page
Michael Page gehört zu den weltweit größten und renommiertesten Personalberatungsgruppen.