SAP FICO Consultant - End Client
Our client is a family owned and managed group with headquarters in Vienna. More than 10,000 employees in 15 countries achived to become a big player in European in the packaging, paper, and recycling industry.
- Participate in enhancement projects in the SAP S/4HANA Finance and Controlling field.
- Ongoing development of the SAP S/4HANA group template.
- Define functional & design specifications, align concepts with key users, manage and/or perform implementation.
- Perform key user trainings.
- Hands-on customizing in SAP FI and CO.
- 3rd Level Support
- Ability to understand processes – both SAP and business - and high modeling skills.
- Business Process and Customizing experience in different areas of SAP FI and CO.
- Understanding connected SAP modules (e.g. MM, SD).
- Experience in manufacturing industry and with S/4HANA is an advantage.
- Balancing and consensus-oriented team player with hands-on mentality and proactive work style.
- Very good command of English.
WE OFFER YOU
- Work as a valuable part of a dynamically, internationally growing corporation with a focus on sustainability and social commitment.
- Your new job in a healthy and future-orientated Austrian family-business is varied and exciting.
- We live circularity: people, performance and responsibility are our core values.
- As a family-friendly company we ensure a smooth balance between private and professional spheres.
- Enjoy a collegial working atmosphere within a motivated team.
- We offer 38 hours per week, flexitime and two days homeoffice per week as a part of our regular contracts .
- Take advantage of our benefits such as staff canteen, parking, discounts, fruits and good coffee for in-between etc..
- Our modern, bright and well-equipped headquarters in Vienna is easily accessible by public transport
- Salary: Depending on your specific qualification and professional experience, we offer you an annual gross salary between €77.000 and €83.000 gross p.a. .
If you are interested in bringing your expertise to an attractive international organization, we look forward to your application at Kennnummer 99696 prefered at ISG-Karriereportal or per eMail.