SAP Logistics Technical Consultant
The company is a renowned and world-leader company in the Chemical sector, with presence in the five continents and more than 100,000 employees making it possible. They are collaborating with important international enterprises. Currently we are seeking a talented SAP Logistics Consultant to join their innovative and international Digital Hub based in Madrid.
- Participate in the design and implementation of solutions and technical definition for warehousing
- Be part of the product team and make the best use of your skills in engineering, maintenance and operations for SAP EWM
- Give support and optimize the implemented solutions in all lifecycle phases
- Align the functional and process requirements with Providers, Business Partners, and other teams
- Collaborate in the migration to HANA and complete the transition to SAP EWM
- Participate in the project planning and cost estimations
- Completed degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical experience with SAP and familiarity with Logistics
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following SAP modules: EWM, WM, Stock Room Management, LE or MM (IM).
- Proactive person with problem-solving skills and teamwork mentality
- Great communication skills with a high level of English
- Generous compensation package and favorable working conditions with great work-life balance policy
- Flexible working hours and remote friendly (2 days per week office policy)
- International team with various of backgrounds, where respect, support and openness is highly valued
- Many social benefits and events
- 30 days of vacation (23 days per agreement, 5 days for overtime compensation and 2 days for cultural holidays)
- Forming part of a globally well-known company
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 91,923 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.