Senior Fullstack Developer 2.0 (80576)
Flexible Working Hours
additional health insurance
Modern OfficeOur client is a renowned multinational company within the Chemical industry. With more than 120,000 employees worldwide, they are now taking it to the next level by enhancing their top-notch Digital Hub in Madrid, which supports their business in many crucial ways.
Be part of their international team and shape the future of digitalization:
- Be a part of a global multidisciplinary team
- Work on the development of innovative platform
- Use knowledge of backend (Java) and frontend (Angular) technologies
- Work in a collaborative Agile environment
- Share knowledge and best practices with development team, guide junior team members
- Relevant academic background in IT or an area related to Computer Science
- 3+ years of Fullstack Development experience
- 7+ years in Backend Development: Java/Spring Boot focus
- Knowledge of Angular, experience with cloud technologies is nice-to-have
- Experience of work within Agile environment, knowledge of DevOps tools is of advantage
- Skills in issue identification, troubleshooting and debugging
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken), good communication skills, can-do mentality
- Flexible working hours with a possibility of part-time home-office
- Generous compensation package and favorable working conditions
- International team with diverse backgrounds, where respect, support and openness are key
- Stimulating projects and opportunities for personal growth
- Relocation package, private health care insurance, training and courses, transport and restaurant tickets, etc.
- Average of 30 vacation days per year: 23 days per agreement + 5 days of adjustment for possible overtime compensation + 2 days cultural festivities
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 100,772 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.