Senior Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Partner (w/m/x) Randstad Austria GmbH
As a leading global biotechnology company our client TAKEDA wants to further strengthen and extend the local team in the 22nd district or in Orth/Donau
Therefore we are looking for a
Senior Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Partner (w/m/x)
At Takeda, Talent Acquisition is in charge of delivering best in class recruiting experience to candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruiting life cycle. The Talent Acquisition Partner is a connecting consultant, critical challenger, creative problem solver and a talent acquisition visionary.
These are the related tasks:
- Managing the end-to-end recruiting process: Understanding the needs of business, defining search strategy, creating job ads, screening & interviewing candidates, negotiating offers
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience and creating candidate pipelines through active sourcing and attentive candidate management
- Coach hiring managers on recruitment process and identify and share recruitment best practices across the business
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and strong relationships with colleagues, hiring managers and candidates
- Participating in creation of the employer branding strategy, proposing & organizing job fairs & events, evaluating new ways of attracting talent and promoting the Takeda employer brand
- Becoming an expert user of the internal ATS system (Workday) and internal TA resources (e.g. employer branding hub, social media playbook…)
Your Skills and Experience:
- A real passion for talent acquisition: for people, recruiting, employer branding and related topics - because you will be entering a team that lives this passion every day
- University or college degree
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience as an in-house Recruiter for a medium or large company
- Preferably experience in high-volume recruiting or in recruiting for hard-to-find experts (in e.g. technical disciplines or natural sciences)
- A strong drive and desire to innovate, yet possess the patience and pragmatism to see projects and ideas through
- A dedication to your team and a good sense of humor!
We are looking forward to your application!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.270 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible.
Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, dass Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen vollinhaltlich samt aller enthaltenen personenbezogenen Daten an die Fa. Takeda zum Zwecke der Durchführung des Bewerbungsverfahrens und der Auswahl und Selektion weitergeleitet werden.
Randstad Austria GmbH