Senior Solution Architect for Data Semantics
Our client is a renowned multinational company within the chemical industry. With more than 100,000 employees worldwide, they are now taking it to the next level by enhancing their top-notch Digital Hub in Madrid, which supports their business in many crucial ways.
Forming part of our client's unit Product Data Semantics, you will contribute to further developing the Ontology and Knowledge Graph landscape as well as the company’s Business Data Model.
- Develop and enhance the central ontology management framework (OMF), knowledge graph solution stack and their integration with other platforms
- Be responsible for the key integration of this architecture to the central metadata repository
- Work closely together with the Product Owner and Solutions Architect of the Data Catalog team
- Maximize the automation of processes and workflows to operate the different components of the OMF as well as the data synchronization with other connected systems.
- Capture and structure functional and non-functional requirements and translate those into a system architecture that is cost-efficient in implementation and operation
- University degree in IT, engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience working on the architecture of large scale projects
- Expertise in different databases and especially with graph databases: e.g. Neo4j, Elastic, MongoDB, etc.
- Programming skills in Python or Java
- Proven skills in Metadata Management systems
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills driving productivity
- Great communication skills in English
- Flexible working hours and home-office options
- International team with diverse backgrounds, where respect, support and openness are key
- Stimulating projects and opportunities for personal growth
- Relocation package, private health care insurance, training and courses, transport and restaurant tickets, etc.
- Average of 30 vacation days per year: 23 days per agreement + 5 days of adjustment for possible overtime compensation + 2 days cultural festivities
- Attractive compensation and social benefits package
- Relocatian assistance to Madrid provided
You are a problem solver and team worker with strong analytical thinking and customer orientation? Then this is the right challenge for you to tackle next. Send us your comprehensive application for ref.no. 99.783 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search to find new job offers every day.