Specialist Digitalization - Business Intelligence
Our client develop innovative digital solutions at corporate level, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen its position as the digital leader in the chemical industry.
Become part of their global team and develop the future with them - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities!
For the Product Team – Business Intelligence for Sustainability, EHS & Distribution, we look for Specialist in Digitalization for BI.
You take an active role in the design, implementation and support of complex software and application components in the Business Intelligence environment of the Group.
High-level objectives include:
- You consult on (technical) questions in context of business applications for reporting, create concepts and specifications based on technical requirements for projects as well as for change requests in cooperation with other consultants and our business units
- You do software developments on your own or in a team
- You will focus on operational aspects together with our external provider and clarify complex issues that the external provider cannot solve
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related discipline
- Min. 3-5 years of professional IT experience
- You have experience and a passion for building software, preferably in an SAP ABAP environment in the SAP Business Warehouse area. Alternatively, you have developed BI applications in another environment using a 3GL language and SQL
- You have experience on the IT operations aspects of a big BI system. Preferably in the SAP Business Warehouse area, but we will also give you a chance to grow into SAP Business Warehouse, if your career focused on other technologies
What's in it for you:
- Responsibility from day one.
- Competitive compensation.
- A secure work environment.
- Flexible work schedule and 12 Home-office days per month
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Generous holiday allocation.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
- International team and global projects.
- Relocation assistance to Madrid provided.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 99,905 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.