Test Automation Engineer
Our client is a renowned multinational company within the chemical industry. With more than 100,000 employees worldwide, they are now taking it to the next level by enhancing their top-notch Digital Hub in Madrid, which supports their business in many crucial ways.
This role will focus on the modernization of legacy systems and development of new capabilities of digital solutions in the Operational EHS domain. There is a growing global need within the company to leverage digitalization to continue its journey of EHS excellence and continuously improving our capabilities especially through digitalization.
In this role, you will work alongside a global development team to create and iteratively improve upon a global, internal full stack development solution for the occupational safety domain with a focus on an open source stack and a cloudbased platform
- You will design and develop programs that will test the accuracy and reliability of internally developed software solutions for each module during its initial development and on an ongoing basis, especially in advance of major updates/deployments.
- You will collaborate with members of the Operational EHS Solutions team to define test cases and ensure testing is comprehensive and accurate.
- You will provide feedback to the full-stack developer team, and provide recommendations for corrective approaches for any issues identified during the testing process.
- As a test automation engineer for the Operational EHS Platform and Integration team, you will be part of a global, multidisciplinary team responsible for the development of an internal platform for daily use globally at the company´s production facilities.
- More than 3+ years leading a test automation process for a large team.
- Experience in test automation UI / API test development, utilizing design patterns and automation framework such as Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Karate, Rest Assured, JUnit, etc.
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies, including planning and strategy design.
- Be able to speed up the deliverables by preventing bugs and finding bugs faster, creating a QA strategy and solutions for early feedback.
- Experience leading and mentoring QA methodologies.
- Experience in test design, performance testing, test architecture, and configuration management.
- Great communication skills in English
- Flexible working hours and home-office options
- International team with diverse backgrounds, where respect, support and openness are key
- Stimulating projects and opportunities for personal growth
- Relocation package, private health care insurance, training and courses, transport and restaurant tickets, etc.
- Average of 30 vacation days per year: 23 days per agreement + 5 days of adjustment for possible overtime compensation + 2 days cultural festivities
- Attractive compensation and social benefits package
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 100,861 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.